DELTA STRIKE FORCE
We are a militia based in Delta state, South South Nigeria. Further to our earlier demands, we state as follows:
- For the umpteenth time, we demand that OML30 and 34 pipeline surveillance contract should be awarded to us,
- We demand completion of East West Road immediately
- DSC Aladja should be resuscitated
- NNPCL Mele Kyari and NPDC’s counterpart Ali Zarah, Chief Timipre Sylva minister petroleum for state and Ovie Omo Agege should be held responsible for being part of the problems.
- We shall not be meeting with anyone less than the Chief of Staff to the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Boss Mustapha Secretary to the federal government, Former President Olusegun Obasanjo, Bishop Oyedepo, Amnesty Interim Administrator, Major General Barry Ndiomu (RTD), Former IGP Mohammed Abubakar, Agbarha King, His Royal Majesty Richard Okorefe 11 and other honest and respected officials of the current administration.
- We have no business with any private individual but serious FG representatives. Therefore, we are not meeting with any Kestin Pondi of Tantita Security Services.
- We are determined to force this government to do the needful if it wants peace. But, if not, it should sustain its lackadaisical attitudes towards our demands.
- Any moment from now, the pipelines will go up in flames. We shall wreak untold havoc on the oil facilities for this government to take us serious.
Below is the response of a grandstanding entity sent by Ali Zarah to insult us:
Fwd:, Good evening. My name is High Chief Kestin MD Tantita. I have instruction from MD NNPC E& P call and negotiate with on surveillance “
Again, Ali Zarah, Mele Kyari and Ovie Omo Agege are the conspirators against the freedom fighters, youths and persons of Urhobo and Isoko, Delta state and no stone shall be left unturned in our operations.
Our infantry brigade shall begin to visit individuals until the oil companies stop operations in Delta state.
We are not unaware of the fact that the NPDC, NNPCL and Zane Energy are making frantic efforts at covering up the damages done to pipelines by our Strike Force.
Busybody will be made out of you in this regard because we won’t relent in our resolve to bring the FG to its knees. You will have more of such developments to cover up.
Note: We blew up Erhaike Kokori Pipeline and the Ogini Ozoro pipeline in Isoko North LGA, Delta state, and more shall be attacked in days from now.
There’s no peace for the wicked and we shall sustain this until the aforementioned trio are disgraced and that OML30 and 34 pipeline surveillance contract are awarded to us and not a rabid politicians. We won’t accept anything less.
WE ARE FREEDOM FIGHTERS
GENERAL MASS KILLER
DISCLAIMER: The article does not represent the views of Emerald News but posted as forwarded to our platform by the militia group. It is exclusively an expression of the grievances of the group in the Niger Delta region