BY ESTHER AKPOTOWHO
Strange things happen everyday and when we are saved from some incidents that would have sent us down mother earth, we ignorantly take it for granted. Thankfully, the case of one Mrs Tessy Williams is different as she came to social media to share with the world how she was miraculously delivered from the cold hands of death.
According to her, she had the need to make use of the rest room. When she was done, all efforts to open the door proved abortive. It suddenly dawned on her that her three year old son had locked the door. Unfortunately for her she was alone in the house and in the compound.
She made all efforts to convince the child to open the door. However, being very young and unable to process the situation on ground the boy was more concerned about getting his mother to give him water as he cried because he was thirsty.
The woman recounted that she was locked up in the restroom for close to three hours amidst being heavily pregnant. The situation became more intense as she recounted that being locked up in the rest room was a tips of the iceberg as she had placed a kettle of water on the gas stove before the incident.
All her efforts to get the boy to open the door was futile as the boy insisted that he did not have the capabiliity to open the bathroom door. Mrs Theresa narrated how she tried to attract the attention of neighbors from a nearby compound but failed.
At that point, she had no option but to pray for a miracle as it dawned on her that the water on the kettle must have dried out based on her calculation of how long the water had been on the fire.
“I started perceiving the smell of the burning kettle. I started choking, and couldn’t breathe properly,feeling dizzy at the same time. I thought I was going to pass out,” she said.
Fortunately for her, a miracle happened and the door was suddenly opened. “My son after getting tired of crying for me to open the door for him was the one who finally climbed a kitchen stool and opened the door. I don’t know how it happened but it happened,” she narrated. She gave God praise for deivering her, as the house was smoky from the burning kettle but there was no fire outbreak.