1. Buhari did not mention Lekki shooting and killing of unarmed Nigerian youths who were protesting peacefully.
2. As a follow up to that, Buhari did not sympathise with families who lost their loved ones to the Lekki massacre on Tuesday night
3. His speech did not give hope of a better tomorrow for Nigerian youths in line with their agitations. He only said their voice has been heard.
4. He threatened the youths of Nigeria rather than pacify their annoyance with a fatherly advice. He did not speak as a father to Nigerian youths.
5. He paid tribute to police officers who were killed but did not pay tribute to youths who lost their lives while fighting for better Nigeria for all, including the police and other security personnel.
6. His speech did not actually give hope of overhauling the entire system which is not favourable to the youths.
7. He did not give a timeline of meeting the needs outlined by the youths. That would have been one of the biggest assurances to the Nigerian youths.
8. He did not take into cognizance the fact that the agitation of the youths is far beyond #EndSARS but accumulated grievance over the years. The youths are using this opportunity to voice out all their long bottled up anger.
9. He did not give assurance of reducing bogus salaries and allowances of members of the federal executive council and federal lawmakers, some of whom are going home with N25m, N30m monthly so as to plow them into other development programmes and projects.
10. He did not apologise for the failure of government and disappointment of Nigerians over the years as did his vice, Yemi Osibanjo and Governor of Delta state, Ifeanyi Okowa.