1. Government acknowledges genuine concerns of members of the public
2. SARS has been scrapped
3. Choice to demonstrate is a fundamental right of citizens
4. While protesting you should respect the right of others
5. Government has evaluated the five point demands of the protesters
6. People are using the social media to mislead the public
7. Government is committed to the wellbeing of Nigerians
8. Government is working on new salary structure for the Nigeria police
9. We will preserve unity of Nigeria.
10. We shall protect Nigerians from acts of violence
11. International community should not make hasty pronouncement
12. Government will not tolerate actions that amount to undermining national security
13. Buhari paid tribute to police officers who lost their lives.