The people of Ndokwa nation under the aegis of Ndokwa Neku Union (NNU) on Wednesday visited the governor of Delta state, Ifeanyi Okowa.
In attendance is the member representing Ndokwa/Ukwuani Federal Constituency, Hon Ossai N. Ossai, members representing Ukwuani State Constituency and Deputy Speaker Rt. Hon Christopher Ochor Ochor,.
Others are Members Representing Ndokwa West State Constituency, Hon Charles C. Emetulu, Dr Esther Uduehi, Gen. Mike Nduibusi and EXCOs of the NNU, Admiral Mike Onah and some Traditional Leaders.
At the meeting, the following demands were made before the governor.
1. University Campus from the University of Agriculture, Anwai
2. Revisit the Aboh Poly
3. Completion of Kwale-Beneku Bridge
4. Kwale Industrial Park,
5. Membership of the NDDC,
6. Headship of DESOPADEC
7. Increase in Ndokwa people in the Judiciary
8. Appointment as bursar, Deputy Vice Chancellor, librarians
9. Improvement on the road networks in Ndokwa.
10. Construction of Roads in Ndokwa East and lots more.